AMEL Consulting is a specialist of ERP and CRM in general and the IFS application support and implementation in particular.
E-Helpers are a team of experts in IFS who provide you with a fast, cost effective and quality resolutions to any IFS software problem – big and/or small, remotely and/or on-site. We cover the following areas:
- Functional (e.g. module configurations / business rules)
- Technical (e.g. system performance / fix installations / environments management)
- Data (e.g. corruption / uploads / database administration)
- Reporting (Quick Reports / Qlikview / Crystal Reports)
- Business Users Training & Coaching
A large number of our customers identified remote assistance as a key service. Our AMEL E-Helpers team can provide you with the following help:
1. Assist your IFS software users with necessary support on a need basis – Design an individual package serving exactly your business needs, scale it up or down depending on your resources and usage.
2. Ensure your peace of mind during specific periods – One month/ 3-months/ Half-a-Year/ Annual Package and/or Audit deadlines, where the application and/or data needs to be in synch with a company’s demands.
3. Give affordable and flexible high quality delivery options remotely and/or on-site.
AMEL E-Helpers has established a unique and dedicated organization to assist IFS customers globally with a 24×7 network of helpdesk services managed through a single system. It includes:
- One-off services based on the Quotation
- Comfortable and easy to use Ticketing System for our 1-, 3-, 6- and 12-month support packages
- Management, Project Management and Training/ Coaching solutions for IFS users and end-/ super-users.
- Professional Forum
- IFS Knowledge Management/ IFS Knowledge Base – IFS Hub