There are two options available for a cost effective E-Helpers IFS assistance from AMEL:
Option 1: On Demand/Flexible
Purchase a number of hours to meet your business needs that can be used across your IFS implementation:
- Functional – modules such as Finance, Projects, Service, CRM, Logistics
- Technical – Installations, Oracle DBA, Extended Servers
- Training / Education on IFS functionality (e.g. how to use Quality Module in IFS)
- Reports (e.g. Crystal Reports / Quick Reports / SQL)
- Developments / Customisation (e.g. Custom Fields)
- Upgrade activities (APPS 8)
- Rollout Activities (e.g. Taking IFS solution to Germany)
- Implementation Activities (e.g. implementing new modules such as Service or CRM)
There is no expiry date for the hours purchased.
Option 2: Statement of Work
Work with AMEL to define the specific IFS areas which need E-Helpers assistance, identify the right teams from both sides and agree a plan with a suitable number of hours required to support the business.
Like option 1, the hours purchased have no expiry date.