AMEL works with its solution partners to deliver additional value to its customers.
- Testing (Technical / Integration / UAT) Services
- Business Workflow Management
- Excel Plugin
- Handheld Mobile Solutions
- Technical Healthchecks
- Systems Performance Monitoring
- Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Strategies
- Data Archiving Solutions
AMEL provides a number of testing services to meet a wide range of business needs:
- Handheld Device Forensics
- Test Strategy & Requirements
- Software & Web testing
- Penetration Testing
- Performance Monitoring
- Real User Monitoring
- Load Testing
- Website Performance Health Check
- Performance Analysis
- Investigative Forensic Services
- Forensic Services
- Managed Security Services
- Audit & Compliance (Cyber Security)
- UAT Support
AMEL Consulting is a partner who can bring creative and affordable solutions to our IFS customer. GXS Freeway is an example of a B2B e‐commerce solution that enables small‐ and medium‐sized businesses to create, send, receive, print and manage EDI documents.
- Seamless Integration of EDI with your back‐office accounts system
- Web access to the last 30 days of your EDI activity
- E‐mail and text alerts if expected orders do not arrive
- An interface to graphically track documents through their lifecycle
- A reliable mailbox service with 99.995% uptime
- A UK‐based Helpdesk if you need support
We work with our partners to deliver innovative and leading edge testing solutions to ensure project success and business continuity:
1. Handheld Device Forensics Mobile devices provide your business with more channels for employees, customers, partners and suppliers’ interactions and communications. They also open a new front of potential attack and risk – viruses, fraud, theft and espionage. We can provide your investigators with all of the evidential data which may be contained on the device, such as images, web-based email, chat logs and any data the user may have copied onto the device.
2. Test Strategy & Business Requirements We work closely with our clients to define their test strategy and requirements. We develop their test scripts based on their process definitions and type of solution. We recognise the link between the requirements gathering phase of any project and the project’s ultimate success. Poor requirements and process definition affects many subsequent stages including testing.
3. Software & Web Testing We use software and web development testing tools to improve the quality of our clients solution across the stages – from requirements and design through to build and deployment.
4. Penetration Testing The security of our clients’ information is fundamental and must be protected from disclosure, accidental loss or criminal theft. We offer a range of technical security assessment and penetration testing services to identify all areas of vulnerability and help you to mitigate the threat of unauthorised access.
5. Performance Monitoring We provide our customers with business critical information about their system’s speed and availability that is customised and delivered to their specific requirements, alerting them to any issues as they happen.