We follow a structured methodology to assess where our clients are with their current IFS installation and develop the answers to the above questions supported with pragmatic roadmap.
Step 1: Baseline
We work with the client to findout about the current IFS installation
- Business Uinits / Divisions
- Business Processes
- End Users Landscape
- IFS Modules
- Data Architecture
- Technical Deployment
- Internal Upgrade Experiences
AMEL is committed to investing in using its tools and techniques to understand the client’s current IFS landscape.
Step 2: Discovery
Conducting comprehensive assessment to answer the Ten Questions and provide the management with clear recommendations and action plan.
AMEL gurantees the following outputs from its discovery step:
- Definition of upgrade drivers and risks
- Impact Assessment
- Source Code Customisations Assessment
- Upgrade Business Case & ROI
- Upgrade Roadmap
- Governance – Upgrade Team Structure & Roles
- Detailed Delivery Plan
Step 3: Upgrade Delivery & Support
Once the discovery phase outputs are approved, AMEL can commence delivering the benefits.
AMEL commits to
- Payment on outputs rather than timesheets
- No gain no pay
- No suprises – agreed upfront expenses, consultants and business engagement schedule