- Improving IFS performance to end users (Reducing delays when users request reports or move between screens)
- Providing assurance to IT Management on the way IFS and Oracle are set-up
- Improving housekeeping (Data archiving/backup)
- Cost Effectiveness – A comprehensive study was conducted within 3 hours.
- Management Assurance – A senior E-Helper with 15 years experience reviewed the landscape and provided feedback on a number of issues such as IFS – Oracle compatibility, indexing, backup, job queues, DBA housekeeping, etc
E-helpers are a team of independent experts in IFS who provide you with fast, cost effective and quality resolutions to any IFS software problem – big or small on an hourly on-demand basis