- Assisting the internal roll-out team with validating financial set-up roles and IFS localisation
- Training internal resources on IFS new functionality
- Validating and refining the cut-over plan for go-live
- Assisting internal team during the go-live phase
- Supporting the internal team onsite during the go-live stage
- Partnership: Worked hand in hand with the internal team and the vendor’s consultants
- Assurance & Validation: Senior E-Helpers engaged to answer specific questions, connect to the test environment and validate set up
- Time Savings: Team queries, questions and requests don’t have to wait days or even weeks to get responded to by an expert. The E-Helpers are responded by telephone, email and conference call within hours.
- Cost Effective Many of the sessions, queries and questions did not take more than 1 hour to complete. This has provided the team with major savings on consultancy and expenses
- Seniority: Senior IFS experts were involved in providing necessary validation and assurance to in house teams. This has raised the confidence of the business in the solution and proposed set up
- Transparency & Control: Hours used to support internal team were agreed up front and approved by project manager on weekly basis
- Scalability: In house team had ability to increase hours needed in a structured and output led manner, minimising waste. All hours used focused on specific questions and requests, leaving no room for consultants time being wasted on administration activities.
- Integrated approach: Experienced team of AMEL E-Helpers working on Finance/Management/Distribution and Engineering working in an integrated fashion to provide results.
E-Helpers are a team of independent experts in IFS who provide you with fast, cost effective and quality resolutions to any IFS software problem – big or small on an hourly on-demand basis