- Outline from a management perspective what IFS APPS 8 entails and the key features to look for to get real business improvements and ROI.
- Share our research and analysis on what APPS 8 Early Adopters (customers who are live with Beta 2) think about the product and their recommendations and lessons for other customers.
- Share the results of our market research on what other IFS customers who are on older versions (e.g. 2001 / 2004 / 7.5) think about their future upgrade plans and expectations.
- Present recent case studies of APPS 8 implementations – scope, approach, timelines, team makeup, successes and lessons.
- Share best practice on upgrade implementation, rollout and support relevant to APPS 8.
- Prize Draw! (1) Technical audit to improve IFS system performance; (2) APPS 8 Upgrade Strategy.
Who should attend?
- Managing Director / CFO / CIO (Learn about ERP upgrade strategy, approach and ROI which matter to the business strategy, future acquisitions and bottom-line)
- Business Head of Department / ERP Manager / Support Manager / Key User (Learn about APPS 8 upgrade processes, planning, mobilisation, execution, rollout and support)
- IFS APPS 8 Upgrade Assistance Pack
9:45 Registration & Coffee
10:00 APPS 8 – Management Overview (non-technical)
10:45 APPS 8 Early Adopters Feedback
11:30 APPS 8 (Beta 2) Customer Case Studies – Portsmouth Aviation
13:00 Results of APPS 8 Market Research: Customers upgrade intentions and plans
13:30 APPS 8 Upgrade Methodology Best Practice (Organisational / Cultural / Processes / Technologies)
14:30 Coffee Break
14:45 Self-evaluation Exercise: Is your company ready for APPS 8 Upgrade?
15:30 Upgrade Preparations & Toolkit
16:00 Prize Draw / Q&A Session